As health care continues to evolve, exercise professsionals need to evolve as well. That's why ACSM, the American Council on Exercise (ACE), and the Medical Fitness Association (MFA) are offering the Exercise is Medicine (EIM) Professional Credential Workshop, presented by DJO! As an EIM Credentialed Professional, you can play an integral role within the new community care teams that are part of the changing health care landscape. Physicians are looking to refer their patients to qualified exercise professinoals, and the EIM Credential moves you to the top of the list!
Benefits of the EIM Credential
- Be recognized by the health care community as a trusted resource for health interventions involving physical activity
- Be uniquely positioned to work with patients that:
- Are healthy but at-risk
- Have pre-chronic or chronic conditions but are cleared by their physicians for exercise
- Require clinical support and monitoring
- Grow your business through increased referrals
The workshops are a great value, providing a minimum of 10 CECs and includes the proctored credential certificate exam.
Check back for workshop schedules!*
Print this Page