These resources may be particularly useful for practicing healthcare professionals, though they may be of interest for others. Click on the links below to learn more about our resources.
Health Care Provider Action Guide: What is it?
EIMC Professional Resource Package: Learn more here!
- Order EIMC prescription pads here.
- Visit our poster page to learn how to purchase or digitally display our posters here.
Canadian Pediatric Society - Tools for your practice.
- The CPS has developed clinical practice tools and resources including videos, a physician guideilne to the Canadian Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines, a prescription pad, posters (for babies, preschoolers, school-aged children, and adolescents), practice guidelines, and more! Visit their website to learn more.
HealtheSteps Evidence-Based Lifestyle Prescription Program
- The HealtheSteps™ Program improves the health of Canadians and reduces their risk for chronic disease by tackling three major risk factors that are shared across a number of chronic diseases: physical inactivity, sedentary behaviour, and poor diet.
- Learn more about our evidence-based program here.
The Candian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- CIHR is comprised of 13 institutes collaborating to support innovative and relevant research to strengthen the modern healthcare world.