Together we are more powerful. Exercise is Medicine® (EIM) national centers around the world are working to advance the vision of EIM: to achieve the systematic assessment and promotion of physical activity in clinical care, connecting health care with evidence-based physical activity resources for people everywhere and of all abilities.
Valuable to the advancement of this mission are other established, national programs that do not necessarily carry the “EIM” name. In an effort to bring together, celebrate and learn from all programs advancing physical activity promotion in health care settings, EIM recognizes EIM affiliate partners.
Who can be an EIM affiliate partner within the EIM Global Network?
EIM affiliated partners are national or regional organizations/programs engaged in EIM-related work, perhaps with a different name or approach, but ultimately aiming to create healthier more active communities through the integration of physical activity into the health care continuum - including education, assessment, promotion and interventions.
EIM affiliate partners are invited to join in the benefited listed below:
- Attend and participate in EIM Global webinars
- Receive the EIM Global Health Connect newsletter
- Join the EIM Global Facebook group to share and receive rapid updates
- Attend the National Centers Directors meeting at the EIM World Congress
- Translate EIM materials using the primary ACSM/EIM logo
- Be invited to share information about their program and learn about other similar programs for the purposes of collaborative learning
As part of the EIM Global Network, we can learn from each other, share our successes and challenges and leverage the strength of our efforts to make a global impact.
If you would like to learn more about becoming an EIM Affiliate Partner please contact us at [email protected].Print this Page