The Exercise is Medicine® On Campus (EIM-OC) Committee identifies strategies to advance EIM within university and college communities around the world, encouraging campuses to promote physical activity as a vital sign of student and employee health. This includes identifying opportunities to introduce EIM principles and the EIM-OC initiative to new campuses; developing ways to share successful strategies and programs across campuses; and developing content and tools to engage campuses and change the culture of chronic disease prevention and management campus-wide.
The EIM-OC Committee is comprised of multi-disciplinary experts from the fields of exercise science, medicine, allied health, physical activity and public health who have a vested interest in improving the health of campus communities and furthering the mission of Exercise is Medicine. Appointments will be made based on the expertise and experience needed to carry out any special projects and tasks to be performed by the EIM-OC Committee.
- Carrie Davidson, Ed.D., Committee Co-Chair
- Neil Peterson, Ph.D., Committee Co-Chair
- David Harackiewicz, D.P.E.
- Renee Jeffreys-Heil, Ph.D.
- Keith Naugle, Ph.D., A.T.C.
- LaKisha Nickens-Gaither, M.S.
- Erica Rauff, Ph.D.
- Amerigo Rossi, Ed.D.
- Megan Rothermel
- Connie Tompkins, Ph.D.
- Kristin Traskie, M.P.H., ACSM-CPT, NBC-HWC, CHWP
- Michael Tse, Ph.D.
- Carena Winters, Ph.D., M.P.H., FACSM
- Jaclyn Zera, Ph.D.
- Kayla Bautista, Graduate Student Representative
- Matthew Cederman, Undergraduate Student Representative